Fall is the perfect time to break out those classic pieces that have been stored away all summer. Over the years I found myself pulling out the same staple pieces once the cool weather hits. I make an effort to build my wardrobe with key pieces that never go out of style and can be worn season after season. When it comes to staple pieces I tend to splurge a little more because I know they will remain in my closet for years to come.
These are my top 5 fall basics that will never go out of style!
1. Leather Jacket: My #1 fall essential is a great fitting leather jacket, this is definitely a piece I reach for the most.
2. Camel Coat: The perfect layering piece to make any outfit effortlessly chic.
3. Black Boots: A pair of block heel booties are a must have pair of shoes for the fall and winter seasons, they can easily take you from day to night.
Vince (my favorite brand for boots, more on the expensive side but amazing quality!)
4. Cashmere Sweater: A great cashmere sweater is lightweight, soft and of course, very warm. They can be paired under blazers, coats but are also warm enough to wear on their own.
5. Blazer: From the office to the weekend, blazer can easily be worn dressed up with trousers or more casual with a t-shirt and jeans. I gravitate towards a ‘boyfriend’ fit, I find this silhouette to be on the more relaxed side.