Last Friday marked the first day of fall, but of course in Philadelphia the temperatures decided to go into the high 80’s. But that didn’t stop me from browsing for one of my favorite fall pieces, chunky knit sweaters. Can a girl ever have enough oversized knits? Judging from the surplus in my closet…apparently not. A chunky knit, high waisted denim and booties is always a fail proof fall go to.
I usually stay clear of color and patterns but I found a couple of sweaters with details that I’m loving, whether it’s an embellishment or a different texture.
1. Urban Outfitters: Red Slogan Sweater
2. Urban Outfitters: Oversized Off Shoulder
3. Zara: Batwing Sleeve Sweater
4. Zara: Pearl Embellished Sweater
Of course I had to include my favorite basic picks as well:
1. Oatmeal Sweater: Nordstrom x Something Navy Collection
2. Black Oversized Sweater: H&M